Correlated z-Values and the Accuracy of Large-Scale Statistical Estimates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Martina Mincheva, 2013.
"Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(4), pages 603-680, September.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bickel David R., 2012. "Empirical Bayes Interval Estimates that are Conditionally Equal to Unadjusted Confidence Intervals or to Default Prior Credibility Intervals," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-34, February.
- Zehetmayer Sonja & Graf Alexandra C. & Posch Martin, 2015. "Sample size reassessment for a two-stage design controlling the false discovery rate," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 14(5), pages 429-442, November.
- de Uña-Alvarez Jacobo, 2011. "On the Statistical Properties of SGoF Multitesting Method," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, April.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:4:p:1143-1164 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Uña-Alvarez Jacobo, 2012. "The Beta-Binomial SGoF method for multiple dependent tests," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-32, May.
- Pei Fen Kuan & Derek Y. Chiang, 2012. "Integrating Prior Knowledge in Multiple Testing under Dependence with Applications to Detecting Differential DNA Methylation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 774-783, September.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:1:p:247-265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:491:y:2010:p:1042-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.