Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data With Informative Observation Times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongyuan Cao & Mathew M. Churpek & Donglin Zeng & Jason P. Fine, 2015. "Analysis of the Proportional Hazards Model With Sparse Longitudinal Covariates," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(511), pages 1187-1196, September.
- Sun, Liuquan & Tong, Xingwei, 2009. "Analyzing longitudinal data with informative observation times under biased sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1162-1168, May.
- Qing Cai & Mei‐Cheng Wang & Kwun Chuen Gary Chan, 2017. "Joint modeling of longitudinal, recurrent events and failure time data for survivor's population," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1150-1160, December.
- Chen, Xuerong & Tang, Niansheng & Zhou, Yong, 2016. "Quantile regression of longitudinal data with informative observation times," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 176-188.
- Li, Yang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Kim, KyungMann, 2014. "Nonparametric tests for panel count data with unequal observation processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 103-111.
- Na Cai & Wenbin Lu & Hao Helen Zhang, 2012. "Time-Varying Latent Effect Model for Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1093-1102, December.
- Hui Zhao & Yang Li & Jianguo Sun, 2013. "Semiparametric analysis of multivariate panel count data with dependent observation processes and a terminal event," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 379-394, June.
- Lianqiang Qu & Liuquan Sun & Xinyuan Song, 2018. "A Joint Modeling Approach for Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times and a Terminal Event," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 609-633, December.
- Deng, Shirong & Liu, Kin-yat & Zhao, Xingqiu, 2017. "Semiparametric regression analysis of multivariate longitudinal data with informative observation times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 120-130.
- Lei Liu & Xuelin Huang & John O'Quigley, 2008. "Analysis of Longitudinal Data in the Presence of Informative Observational Times and a Dependent Terminal Event, with Application to Medical Cost Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 950-958, September.
- Jane M. Lange & Rebecca A. Hubbard & Lurdes Y. T. Inoue & Vladimir N. Minin, 2015. "A joint model for multistate disease processes and random informative observation times, with applications to electronic medical records data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 90-101, March.
- Yu Liang & Wenbin Lu & Zhiliang Ying, 2009. "Joint Modeling and Analysis of Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 377-384, June.
- Zhou, Jie & Song, Xinyuan & Sun, Liuquan, 2020. "Continuous time hidden Markov model for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 179(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:882-889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.