Estimation in the Mixture of Markov Chains Moving With Different Speeds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frydman, Halina & Schuermann, Til, 2008. "Credit rating dynamics and Markov mixture models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1062-1075, June.
- Legrand D. F. Saint-Cyr & Laurent Piet, 2017.
"Movers and stayers in the farming sector: accounting for unobserved heterogeneity in structural change,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 777-795, August.
- Legrand D.F. Saint-Cyr & Laurent Piet, 2015. "Movers and stayers in the farming sector: accounting for unobserved heterogeneity in structural change," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D.F. & Piet, Laurent, 2015. "Movers and Stayers in the Farming Sector: Accounting for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Structural Change," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204234, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Voß, Sebastian & Weißbach, Rafael, 2014. "A score-test on measurement errors in rating transition times," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 16-29.
- Trueck, Stefan & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 2008. "Rating Based Modeling of Credit Risk," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123736833, August.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter, 2011. "Panel data analysis: a survey on model-based clustering of time series," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 5(4), pages 251-280, December.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F. & Piet, Laurent, 2014. "Movers and Stayers in the Farming Sector: Another Look at Heterogeneity in Structural Change," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183068, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Christoph Pamminger, 2009. "Bayesian Clustering of Categorical Time Series Using Finite Mixtures of Markov Chain Models," NRN working papers 2009-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Stefan Pittner & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2016.
"Analysing Plant Closure Effects Using Time-Varying Mixture-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering,"
Economics working papers
2016-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Pittner, Stefan & Weber, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2016. "Analysing Plant Closure Effects Using Time-Varying Mixture-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering," Economics Series 324, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:1046-1053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.