Skewness-Invariant Measures of Kurtosis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Ley, 2014. "Flexible Modelling in Statistics: Past, present and Future," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Sosa-Escudero, Walter & Wang, Liang, 2013. "Tests for skewness and kurtosis in the one-way error component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 35-52.
- M. C. Jones, 2015. "On Families of Distributions with Shape Parameters," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(2), pages 175-192, August.
- van Staden, Paul J. & King, Robert A.R., 2015. "The quantile-based skew logistic distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 109-116.
- Arthur Pewsey & Toshihiro Abe, 2015. "The sinh-arcsinhed logistic family of distributions: properties and inference," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(3), pages 573-594, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:65:i:2:y:2011:p:89-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.