Macroeconomic uncertainty: measurement and impact on the Spanish economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ptu:bdpart:e201706 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Manteu & Sara Serra, 2017. "Impact of uncertainty measures on the Portuguese economy," Working Papers w201709, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Marta Martínez-Matute & Alberto Urtasun, 2018. "Uncertainty, firm heterogeneity and labour adjustments. Evidence from European countries," Working Papers 1821, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- María Gil & Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez & Alberto Urtasun, 2018. "Nowcasting private consumption: traditional indicators, uncertainty measures, credit cards and some internet data," Working Papers 1842, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Albert, Juan-Francisco & Gómez Fernández, Nerea, 2018. "The impact of uncertainty shocks in Spain: SVAR approach with sign restrictions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90402, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "Monitoring the Spanish Economy through the Lenses of Structural Bayesian VARs," Occasional Papers 1706, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:journl:y:2017:i:3:d:aa:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.