The Costs of Inflation in New Keynesian Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatcher, Michael C., 2011. "Comparing inflation and price-level targeting: A comprehensive review of the literature," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/22, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi & Eric van Wincoop, 2015.
"Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
15.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Eric van Wincoop & Philippe Bacchetta, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," 2015 Meeting Papers 925, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Perazzi, Elena & van Wincoop, Eric, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi & Eric van Wincoop, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," NBER Working Papers 21158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hatcher & Patrick Minford, 2016.
"Stabilisation Policy, Rational Expectations And Price-Level Versus Inflation Targeting: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 327-355, April.
- Hatcher, Michael C. & Minford, Patrick, 2013. "Stabilization policy, rational expectations and price-level versus inflation targeting: a survey," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hatcher, Michael & Minford, Patrick, 2014. "Stabilization policy, rational expectations and price-level versus infl‡ation targeting: a survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 9820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rhee, Hyuk-jae & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2012. "Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with inflation and output persistence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2533-2542.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2008:y:2008:i:winter07-08:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.