CLS Bank: Managing Foreign Exchange Settlement Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2006. "Operational risk, payments, payment systems, and implementation of Basel II in Latin America : recent developments," MPRA Paper 47420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregor Heinrich, 2006.
"Riesgo operacional, pagos, sistemas de pago y aplicación de Basilea II en América Latina: evolución más reciente,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 191-204, Octubre-d.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2006.
"Riesgo operacional, pagos, sistemas de pago y aplicación de Basilea II en América Latina: evolución más reciente
[Operational risk, payments, payment systems and application of Basel II in Latin Am," MPRA Paper 47385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2006. "Riesgo operacional, pagos, sistemas de pago y aplicación de Basilea II en América Latina: evolución más reciente
- Nellie Zhang, 2015. "Changes in Payment Timing in Canada’s Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 15-20, Bank of Canada.
- Fischer, Andreas M. & Ranaldo, Angelo, 2011. "Does FOMC news increase global FX trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2965-2973, November.
- Fuchun Li & Héctor Pérez Saiz, 2016. "Measuring Systemic Risk Across Financial Market Infrastructures," Staff Working Papers 16-10, Bank of Canada.
- Wall, Larry D. & Eisenbeis, Robert A. & Frame, W. Scott, 2005.
"Resolving large financial intermediaries: Banks versus housing enterprises,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 386-425, April.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall, 2004. "Resolving large financial intermediaries: banks versus housing enterprises," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2002:y:2002:i:autumn02:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.