The Bank of Canada's new Quarterly Projection Model (QPM): An introduction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lange, Ronald H., 2013. "The Canadian macroeconomy and the yield curve: A dynamic latent factor approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 261-274.
- Jeanfils, P., 2000. "A Model with Explicit Expectations for Belgium," Papers 4, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017.
"Model Uncertainty in Macroeconomics: On the Implications of Financial Frictions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Model uncertainty in macroeconomics: On the implications of financial frictions," IMFS Working Paper Series 114, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Richard Black & David Rose, 1997. "Canadian Policy Analysis Model: CPAM," Staff Working Papers 97-16, Bank of Canada.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009.
"Structural macro-wconometric modelling in a policy environment,"
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series
DP2009/16, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian Pagan, 2009. "Structural Macro-Econometric Modelling in a Policy Environment," NCER Working Paper Series 50, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Martin Fukac & Adrian R. Pagan, 2010. "Structural macro-econometric modelling in a policy environment," Research Working Paper RWP 10-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Tiff Macklem & David Rose & Robert Tetlow, "undated".
"GOVERNMENT DEBT AND DEFICITS IN CANADA: A Macro Simulation Analysis,"
Staff Working Papers
95-4, Bank of Canada.
- Tiff Macklem & David Rose & Robert Tetlow, 1995. "GOVERNMENT DEBT AND DEFICITS IN CANADA: A Macro Simulation Analysis," Macroeconomics 9506003, EconWPA.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Staff Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
- Philippe Jeanfils, 2001.
"A guided tour of the world of rational expectations models and optimal policies,"
Working Paper Research
16, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jeanfils, P., 2001. "A Guided Tour of the World of Rational Expectations Models and Optimal Policies," Papers 16, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Cote, Denise & Kuszczak, John & Lam, Jean-Paul & Liu, Ying & St-Amant, Pierre, 2006.
"A comparison of twelve macroeconomic models of the Canadian economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 523-562, July.
- Denise Côté & John Kuszczak & Jean-Paul Lam & Ying Liu & Pierre St-Amant, 2003. "A Comparison of Twelve Macroeconomic Models of the Canadian Economy," Technical Reports 94, Bank of Canada.
- Duguay, Pierre & Longworth, David, 1998. "Macroeconomic models and policy making at the bank of canada," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 357-375, July.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2000. "Die Konsumfunktion in makroökonometrischen Modellen," IWH Discussion Papers 117, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jeanfils, Philippe & Burggraeve, Koen, 2008. ""NONAME": A new quarterly model for Belgium," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 118-127, January.
- Armstrong, John & Black, Richard & Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David, 1998. "A robust method for simulating forward-looking models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 489-501, April.
- Lange, Ronald H., 2014. "The small open macroeconomy and the yield curve: A state-space representation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-21.
- Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P. A., 1999. "Vector rational error correction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1299-1327, September.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2002. "The Role of Models and Probabilities in the Monetary Policy Process," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 1-62.
- Russell Barnett & Sharon Kozicki & Christopher Petrinec, 2009. "Parsing shocks: real-time revisions to gap and growth projections for Canada," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 247-266.
- Lange, Ronald H., 2015. "International long-term yields and monetary policy in a small open economy: The case of Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 292-310.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2000. "Preise und Inflation in makroökonometrischen Modellen," IWH Discussion Papers 116, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Doug Hostland, "undated".
"CHANGES IN THE INFLATION PROCESS IN CANADA: Evidence and Implications,"
Staff Working Papers
95-5, Bank of Canada.
- Doug Hostland, 1995. "CHANGES IN THE INFLATION PROCESS IN CANADA: Evidence and Implications," Macroeconomics 9508001, EconWPA.
- Jamie Armour & Ben Fung & Dinah Maclean, 2002. "Taylor Rules in the Quarterly Projection Model," Staff Working Papers 02-1, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:1994:y:1994:i:autumn94:p:23-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.