Tendencies and Problems of the Bulgarian Energy Branch Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Olivier Jeanne, 2002.
"Boom-Busts in Asset Prices, Economic Instability, and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
8966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bordo, Michael D & Jeanne, Olivier, 2002. "Boom-Busts in Asset Prices, Economic Instability and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O. Emre Ergungor & James B. Thomson, 2005. "Systemic banking crises," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Leena Mörttinen & Paolo Poloni & Patrick Sandars & Jukka Vesala, 2005. "Analysing banking sector conditions - how to use macro-prudential indicators," Occasional Paper Series 26, European Central Bank.
- Domac, Ilker & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2003.
"Banking crises and exchange rate regimes: is there a link?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 41-72.
- Domac, Ilker & Martinez-Peria, Maria Soledad, 2000. "Banking crises and exchange rate regimes - Is there a link?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2489, The World Bank.
- Philip Turner, 2006. "The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 1-9 Bank for International Settlements.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Goldstein, Morris & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2000. "Assessing financial vulnerability, an early warning system for emerging markets: Introduction," MPRA Paper 13629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel C. Hardy & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1999. "Determinants and Leading Indicators of Banking Crises: Further Evidence," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(3), pages 1-1.
- Brenda Gonzalez-Hermosillo, 1999. "Determinants of Ex-Ante Banking System Distress; A Macro-Micro Empirical Exploration of Some Recent Episodes," IMF Working Papers 99/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Cihak & Simon Wolfe & Klaus Schaeck, 2006. "Are More Competitive Banking Systems More Stable?," IMF Working Papers 06/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Arena, Marco, 2008.
"Bank failures and bank fundamentals: A comparative analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the nineties using bank-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 299-310, February.
- Marco Arena, 2005. "Bank Failures and Bank Fundamentals: A Comparative Analysis of Latin America and East Asia during the Nineties using Bank-Level Data," Staff Working Papers 05-19, Bank of Canada.
- Vincent Frigant, 2006.
"Vers une politique sectorielle régionale ? Leçons à partir de l'histoire de l'industrie aérospatiale en Aquitaine,"
- Olivier BROSSARD (LEREPS-GRES ) & Frédéric DUCROZET (PSE - Crédit Agricole) & Adrian ROCHE (EconomiX - Crédit Agricole), 2007. "An Early Warning Model for EU banks with Detection of the Adverse Selection Effect," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Vincent Frigant, 2007. "Vers une régionalisation de la politique industrielle : l'exemple de l'industrie aérospatiale en Aquitaine," Post-Print hal-00257466, HAL.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA), 2007. "Toward a regionalisation of industrial policy: the case of French aerospace industry in Aquitaine (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Honohan, Patrick & Klingebiel, Daniela, 2000. "Controlling the fiscal costs of banking crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2441, The World Bank.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 14-23.
- Zsófia Árvai & János Vincze, 2000. "Financial crises in transition countries: models and facts," MNB Working Papers 2000/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Vesala, Jukka & Poloni, Paolo & Mörttinen, Leena & Sandars, Patrick, 2005. "Analysing banking sector conditions - How to use macro-prudential indicators," Occasional Paper Series 26, European Central Bank.
- Ramon Moreno, 2006. "The changing nature of risks facing banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 67-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- Asli DemirgÃ¼Ã§-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "The Determinants of Banking Crises in Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 81-109, March.
More about this item
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2010:i:3:p:64-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.