Effect of Intellectual Capital on Firms¡¯ Competitive Advantage Condition: An Empirical Investigation in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christina Suciu, 2006. "Intellectual capital as a source of the competitive advantage," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 1(4), Winter.
- Trilochan Tripathy & Ashok Kumar Sar & Debadatta Sahoo, 2014. "The Effect of Intellectual Capital on Firms’ Valuation: An Empirical Investigation with Reference to India," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 45-68, July.
- Trilochan Tripathy & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Debadutta Sahoo, 2015. "The effect of intellectual capital on firms' financial performance: an empirical investigation in India," International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(4), pages 342-371.
- Goran Roos & Stephen Pike & Lisa Fernstrom, 2005. "Valuation and reporting of intangibles â€“ state of the art in 2004," International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 21-48.
- Abdulrahman Al-Twaijry, 2009. "Intangible assets and future growth: evidence from Japan," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 23-39, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual capital; Competitive advantage; Physical capital; Structural capital and human capital; Innovative capital and relational capital;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:170205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.