Aspects Of Financial Equilibrium Analysis And Its Implications In Management Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laszlo Goerke, 2008. "Bureaucratic corruption and profit tax evasion," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 177-196, May.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2002.
"Trust breeds trust: How taxpayers are treated,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 87-99, July.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Trust Breeds Trust: How Taxpayers are Treated," IEW - Working Papers 098, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lars P. Feld & Bruno S. Frey, 2000. "Trust Breeds Trust: How Taxpayers are Treated," CESifo Working Paper Series 322, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dell'Anno, Roberto, 2009. "Tax evasion, tax morale and policy maker's effectiveness," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 988-997, December.
- Robert McGee, 2006. "Three Views on the Ethics of Tax Evasion," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 15-35, August.
- James Alm, 2012.
"Measuring, explaining, and controlling tax evasion: lessons from theory, experiments, and field studies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(1), pages 54-77, February.
- James Alm, 2012. "Measuring, Explaining, and Controlling Tax Evasion: Lessons from Theory, Experiments, and Field Studies," Working Papers 1213, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Leslie Robinson & Joel Slemrod, 2012. "Understanding multidimensional tax systems," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 237-267, April.
- Robert W McGee, 2007. "Ethics and Tax Evasion in Asia," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 21-33, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona Elena Dragomirescu & Daniela Cristina Solomon, 2014. "Conceptual Delimitations Regarding The Sales Forecasting Methods. Case Study For The Seasonal Coefficient Method," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 19.
- Daniela Cristina Solomon & Iulia Andreea Bucur, 2014. "Value Of The Net Treasury And Its Implications On The Financial Stability Of The Company," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 19.
More about this item
Keywordsbalance sheet; financial equilibrium; liquidity; working capital; necessary working capital; net treasury;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bac:fsecub:13-18-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan Nichifor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fseubro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.