Recent Developments in Empirical Likelihood and Related Methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yin Jia Jeff Qiu, 2016.
"Methods for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regressions with Endogeneity: A Gentle Guide,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 259-290, October.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yin Jia Qiu, 2016. "Methods for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regressions with Endogeneity: a Gentle Guide," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2032, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mardi Dungey & Vitali Alexeev & Jing Tian & Alastair R. Hall, 2015. "Econometricians Have Their Moments: GMM at 32," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91, pages 1-24, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmoment conditions; GMM; minimum discrepancy; generalized minimum contrast; generalized empirical likelihood;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:6:y:2014:p:77-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.