School Vouchers and Student Achievement: Recent Evidence and Remaining Questions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Voicu, Ioan & Horn, Keren Mertens, 2014.
"Do choice schools break the link between public schools and property values? Evidence from house prices in New York City,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-10.
- Amy Ellen Schwartz & Ioan Voicu & Keren Mertens Horn, 2014. "Do Choice Schools Break the Link Between Public Schools and Property Values? Evidence from House Prices in New York City," Working Papers 2014_03, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Oliver Falck & Ludger Woessmann, 2013.
"School competition and students’ entrepreneurial intentions: international evidence using historical Catholic roots of private schooling,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 459-478, February.
- Falck, Oliver & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 5024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Falck & Ludger Wößmann, 2010. "School Competition and Students' Entrepreneurial Intentions: International Evidence Using Historical Catholic Roots of Private Schooling," CESifo Working Paper Series 3086, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falck, Oliver & Wößmann, Ludger, 2013. "School competition and students’ entrepreneurial intentions: International evidence using historical Catholic roots of private schooling," Munich Reprints in Economics 20629, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Epple & Richard E. Romano & Miguel Urquiola, 2017.
"School Vouchers: A Survey of the Economics Literature,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(2), pages 441-492, June.
- Dennis Epple & Richard E. Romano & Miguel Urquiola, 2015. "School Vouchers: A Survey of the Economics Literature," NBER Working Papers 21523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond Gradus & J. Jong, 2013.
"Competition and educational quality: evidence from the Netherlands,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 607-634, November.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond H.J.M. Gradus & Matthijs de Jong, 2009. "Competition and Educational Quality: Evidence from The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gabriel Heller Sahlgren, 2014. "Handing Over the School Keys: The Impact of Privatisation on Education Quality," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 196-210, June.
- Josep-Oriol Escardíbul & Nehal Helmy, 2015. "Decentralisation and school autonomy impact on the quality of education: the case of two MENA countries," Working Papers 2015/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Anell, Anders & Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria & Kjellsson, Gustav, 2017. "Information, Switching Costs, and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Two Randomized Field Experiments in Swedish Primary Health Care," Working Papers 2017:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Urquiola, 2015. "Progress and challenges in achieving an evidence-based education policy in Latin America and the Caribbean," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 24(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009.
"The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches,"
Documentos de Trabajo
263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andrea Repetto & Alejandra Mizala & Bernardo Lara, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," 2010 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Agasisti, Tommaso, 2011. "How competition affects schools' performances: Does specification matter?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 259-261, March.
- Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Vlachos, Jonas, 2017.
"The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-14.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement - Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Working Paper Series 2016:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Bjorn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Research Papers in Economics 2016:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The Impact of Upper-Secondary Voucher School Attendance on Student Achievement: Swedish Evidence using External and Internal Evaluations," Working Paper Series 1127, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Darío Maldonado & Catherine Rodríguez, 2012.
"Calidad de la Educación Básica y Media en Colombia: Diagnóstico y Propuestas,"
010321, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Dario Maldonado & Catherine Rodríguez, 2012. "Calidad de la educación básica y media en Colombia: diagnóstico y propuestas," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010078, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- José Manuel Cordero & Diego Prior & Rosa Simancas, 2016.
"A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 659-680, September.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Prior, Diego & Simancas Rodríguez, Rosa, 2013. "A comparison of public and private schools in Spain using robust nonparametric frontier methods," MPRA Paper 51375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel, 2012. "Competition and Educational Productivity: Incentives Writ Large," IZA Discussion Papers 7063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David S. Kaplan & Rafael Novella & Graciana Rucci & Claudia Vazquez, 2015. "Training Vouchers and Labor Market Outcomes in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88674, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michela Tincani, 2014. "School Vouchers and the Joint Sorting of Students and Teachers," Working Papers 2014-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Pallas, Aaron M., 2010. "Meeting the basic educational needs of children and youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1199-1210, September.
- repec:mab:wpaper:23 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsschool competition; school efficiency; school choice; academic achievement;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:1:y:2009:p:17-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.