Instituições e Mudanças Institucionais: Uma Visão a partir dos Principais Conceitos Neo-Schumpeterianos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 1-25.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, pages 49-78.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Estache, Antonio & Gonzalez, Marianela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2001. "Technical efficiency gains from port reform : the potential for yardstick competition in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2637, The World Bank.
- Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro & Clark, Ximena, 2002. "Maritime transport costs and port efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2781, The World Bank.
- Cherchye, L. & Post, G.T., 2001. "Methodological Advances in Dea," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-53-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kevin Cullinane & Dong-Wook Song, 2003. "A stochastic frontier model of the productive efficiency of Korean container terminals," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 251-267.
- Andrew Worthington, 2001. "An Empirical Survey of Frontier Efficiency Measurement Techniques in Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 245-268.
- William Greene, 2004.
"Distinguishing between heterogeneity and inefficiency: stochastic frontier analysis of the World Health Organization's panel data on national health care systems,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(10), pages 959-980.
- William Greene, 2003. "Distinguishing Between Heterogeneity and Inefficiency: Stochastic Frontier Analysis of the World Health Organization’s Panel Data on National Health Care Systems," Working Papers 03-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 125-140.
- Herrera, Santiago & Pang, Gaobo, 2005. "Efficiency of public spending in developing countries : an efficiency frontier approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3645, The World Bank.
- Paul Bishop & Steven Brand, 2003. "The efficiency of museums: a stochastic frontier production function approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1853-1858.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1995. "Nonparametric tests of regularity, Farrell efficiency, and goodness-of-fit," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 415-425.
- David C. Wheelock & Paul W. Wilson, 2003.
"Robust nonparametric estimation of efficiency and technical change in U.S. commercial banking,"
2003-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paul W. Wilson & David C. Wheelock, 2004. "Robust Nonparametric Estimation of Efficiency and Technical Change in U.S. Commercial Banking," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 433, Econometric Society.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn, 2001. "The efficiency of government expenditure: experiences from Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, pages 433-467.
- Beatrice Tovar & Sergio Jara-Diaz & Lourdes Trujillo, 2003. "Production and cost functions and their application to the port sector : a literature survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3123, The World Bank.
- Ro-Kyung Park & Prabir De, 2004. "An Alternative Approach to Efficiency Measurement of Seaports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), pages 53-69.
- Luis R. Murillo-Zamorano, 2004. "Economic Efficiency and Frontier Techniques," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 33-77, February.
- Theo Notteboom & Chris Coeck & Julien Van Den Broeck, 2000. "Measuring and Explaining the Relative Efficiency of Container Terminals by Means of Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Models," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), pages 83-106.
- Cullinane Kevin & Song Dong-Wook & Ji Ping & Wang Teng-Fei, 2004. "An Application of DEA Windows Analysis to Container Port Production Efficiency," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, pages 1-23.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008.
"Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, pages 243-257.
- Gonzalez, Maria Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2005. "Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3515, The World Bank.
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "International benchmarking of container stevedoring," General Economics and Teaching 0307006, EconWPA.
- Adler, Nicole & Golany, Boaz, 2001. "Evaluation of deregulated airline networks using data envelopment analysis combined with principal component analysis with an application to Western Europe," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 260-273, July.
- Rajiv D. Banker, 1993. "Maximum Likelihood, Consistency and Data Envelopment Analysis: A Statistical Foundation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1265-1273.
- Golany, Boaz & Thore, Sten, 1997. "The Economic and Social Performance of Nations: Efficiency and Returns to Scale," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 191-204, September.
- Limao, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Infrastructure, geographical disadvantage, and transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2257, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInstituições; Mudanças Institucionais; Aprendizado Institucional; Sistemas Nacionais de Inovação; Paradigmas Tecnoeconomicos;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:9:y:2008:i:2:245-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.