Exercícios de Reestruturação Tributária para o Rio Grande do Sul: Análise com um Modelo de Equilíbrio Geral Computável Inter-Regional
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexandre Alves Porsse & Patrícia Ullmann Palermo & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2011. "Exercíciosde Reestruturação Tributária Para O Rio Grande Do Sul: Análise Com Ummodelo De Equilíbrio Geral Computável Inter-Regional," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 101, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Porsse & Felipe Madruga, 2015. "Vertical versus Horizontal Tax Incentives Policies in Brazil: Assessing the Impacts Using a Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p839, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsReestruturação Tributária; ICMS; Modelo IEGC;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:11:y:2010:i:4:187_216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.