Pozycja gospodarcza miast Europy Środkowo-Wschodniej na tle świata / The Economic Position of Central-Eastern European Cities Against the Background of the World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2008. "EDB Eurasian Integration Yearbook 2008," MPRA Paper 20907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xingjian Liu & Zachary Neal & Ben Derudder, 2012. "Featured graphic. City networks in the United States: a comparison of four models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(2), pages 255-256, February.
- Csomós György, 2011. "Analysis of Leading Cities in Central Europe: Control of Regional Economy," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 16(16), pages 21-33, January.
More about this item
Keywordsranking; Forbes; Central and Eastern Europe; city;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2015:i:9:p:23-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.