Perceptions of Accounting Professionals on IFRS Application at the Individual Financial Statements: Evidence from Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adela Deaconu & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2016. "Accounting and the state in post-communist Romania," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93.
- NICHITA Mirela & GAJEVSZKY Andra, 2015. "Evolution And Quality Of Financial Reporting In Romania: An Overview From 1990 To Present," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 949-958, July.
- Maria Carmen HUIAN, 2015. "Impact Of The Ifrs Adoption On Financial Assets And Liabilities. Empirical Evidence From Bucharest Stock Exchange," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 69-90, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting professionals; International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); Individual financial statements; Listed companies; Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE);
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N20 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - General, International, or Comparative
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ami:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:3:p:405-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.