How Transparent Are Companies Listed On The Bucharest Stockexchange When Disclose Them Consolidated Financial Statements?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiron Tudor Adriana, 2010. "Disclosure Practices Concerning Consolidated Financial Statemens Of Romanians Groups Of Entites," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 601-606, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Gorgan & Vasile Gorgan, 2014. "Study On Disclosure Level Of Companies Listed On The Bucharest Stock Exchange In Accordance With International Financial Reporting Standards: The Case Of Intangible Assets," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 104-115, April.
- Dumitru Matis & Maria Ionela Damian & Carmen Giorgiana Bonaci, 2013. "Fair Value Measurement Disclosures: Particularities In The Context Of Listed Companies And European Funding," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-3.
- Maria Carmen HUIAN, 2015. "Impact Of The Ifrs Adoption On Financial Assets And Liabilities. Empirical Evidence From Bucharest Stock Exchange," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 69-90, December.
- Raluca Valeria RATIU, 2014. "Accounting Regulations For Goodwill In An Emerging Country- The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 549-554, November.
More about this item
Keywordsconsolidated financial statements; IFRS; harmonization; disclosure;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:12:p:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.