The Necesity For Auditing The Financial-Accounting Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthold U. Wigger & Robert K. von Weizs?cker, 2001.
"Risk, Resources, and Education: Public Versus Private Financing of Higher Education,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(3), pages 1-6.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Risk, Resources, and Education—Public Versus Private Financing of Higher Education," IMF Working Papers 99/174, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsaudit; system; value for money; performance; financial-accounting information;
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:rteyej:v:1:y:2009:i:13:p:20-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ionascu Costel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.