Estimating Private Rate Of Retun On Higher Education In Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clifford B. Hawley & Edwin T. Fujii, 1994. "An Empirical Analysis of Preferences for Financial Risk: Further Evidence on the Friedman-Savage Model," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 16(2), pages 197-204, January.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
- Kapteyn, A. & Teppa, F., 2002. "Subjective Measures of Risk Aversion and Portfolio Choice," Discussion Paper 2002-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Human Capital; Economic Growth; Cost Benefit Analysis; Public Sector; Pakistan;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2011:i:7:bashirm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.