Income Growth in Developing Countries Can Increase U.S. Agricultural Exports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Shengfei & Epperson, James E. & Ames, Glenn C.W., 2012. "Impacts of the U.S.-Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement - the Apple Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119782, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sayeeda Bano & Frank Scrimgeour, 2017. "New Zealand and Indian Trade in Agricultural and Manufactured Products: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 17/26, University of Waikato.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:386-406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin, 2014. "On Price Endogeneity in the Analysis of Food Demand in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169767, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fu, Shengfei & Epperson, James E. & Ames, Glenn C.W., 2012. "Impacts of the U.S.-Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR) on U.S. Fruit Exports - the Apple Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119783, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:121240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.