A Computerized Remote-Access Commodity Market: Telcot
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren & Engels, Carlos, 1995.
"An Automated Econometric Approach for Estimating and Reporting Daily Cotton Market Prices,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 409-422, December.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren & Engels, Carlos, 1995. "An Automated Econometric Approach For Estimating And Reporting Daily Cotton Market Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Ethridge, Don & Morse, Steve & Engels, Carlos, 1991. "Hedonic Price Analysis Of Cotton In Daily Market Reporting," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271082, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adrian, John L., Jr. & Epperson, James E. & VanSickle, John J., 1983. "Improved Efficiency Through Electronic Marketing Of Fresh Fruits And Vegetables," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 14(3), pages 1-8, September.
- Russel, James R. & Purcell, Wayne D., 1982. "Implications Of Computerized Trading Of Slaughter Lambs On Pricing Efficiency," 1982 Annual Meeting, August 1-4, Logan, Utah 279147, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.