Farm Level Impacts Of Reduced Chemical Use On Southern Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Richardson, James W. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1987. "Regional Cotton Acreage Response," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 99-110, July.
- Thirtle, Colin G., 1985. "Technological Change And The Productivity Slowdown In Field Crops: United States, 1939-78," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Thirtle, Colin G., 1985. "Technological Change and the Productivity Slowdown in Field Crops: United States, 1939-78," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 33-42, December.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Chan, M W Luke & Mountain, Dean C, 1983. "Economies of Scale and the Tornqvist Discrete Measure of Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 663-667, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Endogenous risk in weed control management," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 103-122, July.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:3:p:299-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Thomas H., 1991. "Farm Level Impacts Of Reduced Chemical Use On Southern Agriculture: Discussion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Wackernagel, Rick, 1998. "Potential Economic Impacts Of The Northeast Interstate Dairy Compact On Vermont Dairy Farms," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(1), April.
- Parveen Setia & Bengt Hyberg & Daniel Ugarte & Daryll Ray, 1997. "Planting flexibility: Implications for agricultural sustainability," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(3), pages 299-311, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.