Economic Risk Efficiency Of Boll Weevil Eradication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mielke, Myles J., 1984. "Argentine Agricultural Policies in the Grain and Oilseed Sectors," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147524, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Williams, Gary W. & Thompson, Robert L., 1984. "The Brazilian Soybean Industry: Economic Structure and Policy Interventions," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147520, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robert G. Chambers & Richard E. Just, 1981. "Effects of Exchange Rate Changes on U.S. Agriculture: A Dynamic Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(1), pages 32-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.