Problem Solving and Hypothesis Testing Using Economic Experiments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hudson, Darren, 2003. "Problem Solving and Hypothesis Testing Using Economic Experiments," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 337-347, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MuÃŸhoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Hengel, Philipp, 2011. "Sind Unternehmensplanspiele ein geeignetes Instrument zur Analyse begrenzter RationalitÃ¤t und tatsÃ¤chlichen Entscheidungsverhaltens?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 60(3).
- Darren Hudson & Karina Gallardo & Terry Hanson, 2005. "Hypothetical (Non)Bias In Choice Experiments: Evidence From Freshwater Prawns," Experimental 0503003, EconWPA.
- Hudson, Darren & Anderson, John D. & Harri, Ardian & Turner, Steven C., 2007. "The Impacts of Market Structure and Contracts on Agricultural Markets," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34935, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hudson, Darren & Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Hanson, Terrill R., 2012.
"A Comparison Of Choice Experiments And Actual Grocery Store Behavior: An Empirical Application To Seafood Products,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(01), February.
- Hudson, Darren & Gallardo, R. Karina & Hanson, Terrill R., 2012. "A Comparison of Choice Experiments and Actual Grocery Store Behavior: An Empirical Application to Seafood Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 49-62, February.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiments; problem solving; hypothesis testing; C81; C91; C92; C93;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.