Preparing For Success In The Agribusiness Market Place
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thraen, Cameron S. & Hwang, Tsorng-Chyi & Larson, Donald W., 1992. "Linking of U.S. monetary policy and exchange rates to world soybean markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 365-384, April.
- C. A. Carter & W. Mooney, 1987. "Japanese Tariff Protection of Rapeseed and Soybean Processing," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 35(2), pages 305-315, July.
- Thursby, Jerry G & Thursby, Marie C, 1984. "How Reliable Are Simple, Single Equation Specifications of Import Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 120-128, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wysocki, Allen F. & Fairchild, Gary F. & Weldon, Richard N. & Biere, Arlo W. & Fulton, Joan R. & McIntosh, Christopher S., 2003. "Agricultural, Agribusiness, And International Marketing Courses In Undergraduate Curricula: Issues And Ideas," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 21(2).
- Ngore, Patrick Muthee, 2010. "Evaluation of Factors Influencing Value Addition by Butchery Agribusinesses in Igembe North District, Kenya," Research Theses 134498, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsadding value; capabilities; change; innovation; intellectual capital; organizational transformation; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.