Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feuz, Dillon M., 1999. "Market Signals In Value Based Pricing Premiums And Discounts," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35739, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Purcell, Wayne D., 1998. "A Primer on Beef Demand," Staff Papers 232526, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Wagner, John J., 1998. "Value Based Marketing For Fed Cattle: A Discussion Of The Issues," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(01).
- Feuz, Dillon M. & Fausti, Scott W. & Wagner, John J., 1995. "Risk And Market Participant Behavior In The U.S. Slaughter-Cattle Market," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Feuz, Dillon M., 1999. "Market Signals In Value-Based Pricing Premiums And Discounts," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Scott W. Fausti & Dillon M. Feuz, 1995. "Production Uncertainty and Factor Price Disparity in the Slaughter Cattle Market: Theory and Evidence," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 533-540.
- Dillon M. Feuz & Scott W. Fausti & John J. Wagner, 1993. "Analysis of the efficiency of four marketing methods for slaughter cattle," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 453-463.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Kumanan & Graham, Ian & Ricketts, Maura & Dornan, Christopher & Laupacis, Andreas & Hebert, Paul, 2007. "Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease and the Canadian blood system after the tainted blood tragedy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 174-185, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.