An Hedonic Analysis of the Effects of Lake Water Clarity on New Hampshire Lakefront Properties
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gibbs, Julie P. & Halstead, John M. & Boyle, Kevin J. & Huang, Ju-Chin, 2002. "An Hedonic Analysis of the Effects of Lake Water Clarity on New Hampshire Lakefront Properties," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 39-46, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0049-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahesh, Ramachandran, 2015. "Validating Spatial Hedonic Modeling with a Behavioral Approach: Measuring the Impact of Water Quality Degradation on Coastal Housing Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205664, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Abbas Valadkhani, 2009.
"Community Valuations of Environmental Quality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(2), pages 155-168, June.
- Hodgkinson, Ann & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Community Valuations of Environmental Qality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study," Economics Working Papers wp09-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Optimal Regional Regulation of Animal Waste," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211780, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolf, David & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2017.
"Bloom and bust: Toxic algae's impact on nearby property values,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 209-221.
- Wolf, David & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2016. "Bloom and Bust: Toxic Algae’s Impact on Nearby Property Values," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235159, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Walsh, Patrick & Griffiths, Charles & Guignet, Dennis & Klemick, Heather, 2017.
"Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 103-113.
- Patrick J. Walsh & Charles Griffiths & Dennis Guignet & Heather Klemick, 2015. "Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties," NCEE Working Paper Series 201507, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2015.
- Zhang, Congwen & Boyle, Kevin J. & Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2015. "Partial identification of amenity demand functions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 180-197.
- Tuttle, Carrie M. & Heintzelman, Martin D., 2015. "A loon on every lake: A hedonic analysis of lake water quality in the Adirondacks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-15.
- Poor, P. Joan & Pessagno, Keri L. & Paul, Robert W., 2007. "Exploring the hedonic value of ambient water quality: A local watershed-based study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 797-806, February.
- Peter Colwell & Carolyn Dehring, 2005. "The Pricing of Lake Lots," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 267-283, April.
- Ge, Jiaqi, 2014. "Stepping into new territory: Three essays on agent-based computational economics and environmental economics," ISU General Staff Papers 201401010800004899, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Janne Artell & Anni Huhtala, 2017.
"What Are the Benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons Learned for Policy Design from Preference Revelation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(4), pages 847-873, December.
- Huhtala, Anni & Artell, Janne, 2015. "What are the benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons learned for policy design from preference revelation," Working Papers 66, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Dennis Guignet & Rachel Northcutt & Patrick J. Walsh, 2015. "The Property Value Impacts of Groundwater Contamination: Agricultural Runoff and Private Wells," NCEE Working Paper Series 201505, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Nov 2015.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:44:d:61714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cropper, Maureen L. & Isaac, William, 2011. "The Benefits of Achieving the Chesapeake Bay TMDLs (Total Maximum Daily Loads): A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-11-31, Resources For the Future.
- Zhang, Congwen & Boyle, Kevin J., 2010. "The effect of an aquatic invasive species (Eurasian watermilfoil) on lakefront property values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 394-404, December.
- Patrick J. Walsh & J. Walter Milon, 2016. "Nutrient Standards, Water Quality Indicators, and Economic Benefits from Water Quality Regulations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 643-661, August.
- Felix Haifeng Liao & Frank M. Wilhelm & Mark Solomon, 2016. "The Effects of Ambient Water Quality and Eurasian Watermilfoil on Lakefront Property Values in the Coeur d’Alene Area of Northern Idaho, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:500-:d:131729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ge, Jiaqi & Kling, Catherine L. & Herriges, Joseph A., 2013. "How Much is Clean Water Worth? Valuing Water Quality Improvement Using A Meta Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.