Positive Environmental Externalities of Livestock in Mixed Farming Systems of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh, 2010. "Environmental Value of Draught Animals: Saving of Fossil-fuel and Prevention of Greenhouse Gas Emission," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(2), July.
- Dikshit, A.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh, 2010. "India’s Livestock Feed Demand: Estimates and Projections," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(1), January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lohan, Shiv Kumar & Jat, H.S. & Yadav, Arvind Kumar & Sidhu, H.S. & Jat, M.L. & Choudhary, Madhu & Peter, Jyotsna Kiran & Sharma, P.C., 2018. "Burning issues of paddy residue management in north-west states of India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 693-706.
- Gupta, J.J. & Singh, K.M. & Bhatt, B.P. & Dey, A., 2014. "A Diagnostic Study on Livestock Production System in Eastern Region of India," MPRA Paper 59517, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2014.
- Kishore, A. & Birthal, P.S. & Joshi, P.K. & Shah, T. & Saini, A., 2016. "Patterns and Drivers of Dairy Development in India: Insights from Analysis of Household and District-level Data," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 29(1).
- Shengying Zhai & Qihui Chen & Wenxin Wang, 2019. "What Drives Green Fodder Supply in China?—A Nerlovian Analysis with LASSO Variable Selection," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:152069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.