Causes and Consequences of Supply-Demand Gap for Labour in Sugarcane in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Anjani, 2009. "Rural Employment Diversification in Eastern India: Trends and Determinants," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(1).
- Praduman kumar & Anjani kumar & Surabhi Mittal, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity of Crop Sector in the Indo-Gangetic Plain of India: Sustainability issues revisited," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 169-201, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soam, Shveta & Kumar, Ravindra & Gupta, Ravi P. & Sharma, Pankaj K. & Tuli, Deepak K. & Das, Biswapriya, 2015. "Life cycle assessment of fuel ethanol from sugarcane molasses in northern and western India and its impact on Indian biofuel programme," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 307-315.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour supply; Supply-demand gap; Labour demand; Sugarcane; Agricultural and Food Policy; J22; J23;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:119389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.