Smarter Lunchrooms: Using Behavioral Economics to Improve Meal Selection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waite, Alexandra & Goto, Keiko & Chan, Kenny & Giovanni, Maria & Wolff, Cindy, 2012. "Do Environmental Interventions Impact Elementary School Students’ Lunchtime Milk Selection?," 2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, May 30-31, Boston, MA 123513, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lombardini, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2011. "An Economic-Psychological Model of Sustainable Food Consumption," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114403, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lombardini-Riipinen, Chiara & Lankoski, Leena, 2010. "Take off the heater: Utility effect and food environment effect in food consumption decisions," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116431, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julie S. Downs & Jessica Wisdom & George Loewenstein, 2015. "Helping Consumers Use Nutrition Information: Effects of Format and Presentation," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 1(3), pages 326-344, Summer.
- Christoph-Schulz, Inken & Weible, Daniela & Salamon, Petra, 2016. "Preferences for School Milk - How Juveniles Differ," 2016 International European Forum, February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244518, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Edoardo Gaffeo, 2013. "Using information markets in grantmaking. An assessment of the issues involved and an application to Italian banking foundations," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- Bridle-Fitzpatrick, Susan, 2015. "Food deserts or food swamps?: A mixed-methods study of local food environments in a Mexican city," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 202-213.
- Kiesel, Kristin & Stott, Amber, 2015. "Tracking Turnips and Other Measures of Food Literacy Education: The Impact of a School-based Intervention on Children’s Attitudes, Knowledge and Food Choices," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206394, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gabrielyan, Gnel & Hanks, Drew S. & Hoy, Kathryn & Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian, 2017. "Who’s adopting the smarter lunchroom approach? Individual characteristics of innovative food service directors," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 72-80.
- Chiara Lombardini & Leena Lankoski, 2013. "Forced Choice Restriction in Promoting Sustainable Food Consumption: Intended and Unintended Effects of the Mandatory Vegetarian Day in Helsinki Schools," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 159-178, June.
- Graham, Hope E. & Vestal, Mallory K. & Guerrero, Bridget L., 2015. ""Go-Slow-Whoa!": Will Nutritional Information Influence Adolescent Food Choices and Lead to a Healthier Generation?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206007, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kurz, Verena, 2017. "Nudging to reduce meat consumption: Immediate and persistent effects of an intervention at a university restaurant," Working Papers in Economics 712, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kang, Myong-Il & Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2016. "Time discounting, present biases, and health-related behaviors: Evidence from Japan," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 122-136.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:94315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.