West versus Far East: early globalization and the great divergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Hiernaux, Alfredo & Guerrero, David E. & McAleer, Michael, 2016.
"Market integration dynamics and asymptotic price convergence in distribution,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 913-925.
- Alfredo García Hiernaux & Guerrero David E. & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-28, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Aug 2013.
- García-Hiernaux, A. & Guerrero, D.E. & McAleer, M.J., 2015. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alfredo Garcia Hiernaux & David Esteban Guerrero Burbano & Michael McAleer, 2015. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-18, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & David E. Guerrero & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2016. "Purchasing Power Disparity before 1914," NBER Working Papers 22896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic history; Market integration; Globalization; Great divergence; Time series analysis;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afc:cliome:v:9:y:2015:i:2:p:235-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afcccea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.