Mobile Security Risks Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishanu Saha & Erik J. Sontheimer & P. J. Brooks & Melinda R. Dwinell & Charles A. Gersbach & David R. Liu & Stephen A. Murray & Shengdar Q. Tsai & Ross C. Wilson & Daniel G. Anderson & Aravind Asoka, 2021. "The NIH Somatic Cell Genome Editing program," Nature, Nature, vol. 592(7853), pages 195-204, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martin Peterka & Nina Akrap & Songyuan Li & Sandra Wimberger & Pei-Pei Hsieh & Dmitrii Degtev & Burcu Bestas & Jack Barr & Stijn Plassche & Patricia Mendoza-Garcia & Saša Šviković & Grzegorz Sienski &, 2022. "Harnessing DSB repair to promote efficient homology-dependent and -independent prime editing," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Castillejo-Cuberos, A. & Cardemil, J.M. & Escobar, R., 2023. "Techno-economic assessment of photovoltaic plants considering high temporal resolution and non-linear dynamics of battery storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 334(C).
- Yuting Chen & Eriona Hysolli & Anlu Chen & Stephen Casper & Songlei Liu & Kevin Yang & Chenli Liu & George Church, 2022. "Multiplex base editing to convert TAG into TAA codons in the human genome," Nature Communications, Nature, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Zhong, Howard & Hamilton, Mark, 2023. "Exploring gender and race biases in the NFT market," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Simone Zamin & Leandro JosÃ© Nichetti & JosÃ© Antonio Cescon & VinÃcius AbÃlio Martins & Nilton CÃ©sar Lima, 2021. "Lean Practices in the Process of New Product Development: Case of Study in a Food Industry Cooperative in Brazil," Journal of Agricultural Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 9(4), pages 41-61, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile Vulnerabilities; Code Vulnerabilities; Security Risks; OWASP;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:25:y:2021:i:4:p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.