IoT Security Approaches in Oil & Gas Solution Industry 4.0
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius POPA & Cristian TOMA & Catalin BOJA & Alin ZAMFIROIU, 2017. "Privacy and Security in Connected Vehicles Ecosystems," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(4), pages 29-40.
- Mihai DOINEA & Catalin BOJA & Lorena BATAGAN & Cristian TOMA & Marius POPA, 2015. "Internet of Things Based Systems for Food Safety Management," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(1), pages 87-97.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Firuz Kamalov & Behrouz Pourghebleh & Mehdi Gheisari & Yang Liu & Sherif Moussa, 2023. "Internet of Medical Things Privacy and Security: Challenges, Solutions, and Future Trends from a New Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-22, February.
- Pier Luigi Marchini & Alice Medioli & Laura Belli & Luca Davoli, 2019. "Internet of Things e Industria 4.0. Un case study di successo di digital manufacturing," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2019(3), pages 11-34.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Saurabh Sharma & Vijay Kumar Gahlawat & Kumar Rahul & Rahul S Mor & Mohit Malik, 2021. "Sustainable Innovations in the Food Industry through Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics," Logistics, MDPI, vol. 5(4), pages 1-16, September.
- Tan, Weng Chun & Sidhu, Manjit Singh, 2022. "Review of RFID and IoT integration in supply chain management," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 9(C).
More about this item
KeywordsIoT; IoT Cloud Service; HTTP-REST API; Cyber Security; Cryptographic Security;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:22:y:2018:i:3:p:46-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.