Audit Techniques for Service Oriented Architecture Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreea DIOSTEANU & Liviu Adrian COTFAS, 2009. "Agent Based Knowledge Management Solution using Ontology, Semantic Web Services and GIS," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 90-98.
- Ion SMEUREANU & Andreea DIOSTEANU, 2009. "A Collaborative System Software Solution for Modeling Business Flows Based on Automated Semantic Web Service Composition," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 32-40.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shaohua Wang & Xianxiong Liu & Haiyin Wang & Qingwu Hu, 2018. "A Case Study on Spatio-Temporal Data Mining of Urban Social Management Events Based on Ontology Semantic Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Lidia BAJENARU & Ana-Maria BOROZAN & Ion SMEUREANU, 2015. "Using Ontologies for the E-learning System in Healthcare Human Resources Management," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(2), pages 15-24.
- Cristian CIUREA, 2010. "The Informatics Audit - A Collaborative Process," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 119-127.
- Iuliana BOTHA & Anda Velicanu & Adela Bara, 2011. "Modeling Spatial Data within Object Relational-Databases," Database Systems Journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(1), pages 33-42, March.
More about this item
KeywordsService Oriented Architecture; Audit; Quality Attributes; Interoperability; Performance; Security;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:128-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.