A Collaborative System Software Solution for Modeling Business Flows Based on Automated Semantic Web Service Composition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorena BATAGAN, 2008. "Knowledge Dynamics and Economy Growth," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(4), pages 27-30.
- Silviu Florin TEODORU, 2009. "Business Process Management Integration Solution in Financial Sector," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 45-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristian CIUREA, 2010. "The Informatics Audit - A Collaborative Process," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 119-127.
- Liviu Adrian COTFAS & Dragos PALAGHITA & Bogdan VINTILA, 2010. "Audit Techniques for Service Oriented Architecture Applications," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(1), pages 128-136.
- Lidia BAJENARU & Ana-Maria BOROZAN & Ion SMEUREANU, 2015. "Using Ontologies for the E-learning System in Healthcare Human Resources Management," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(2), pages 15-24.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordsautomated service coupling; business ontology; semantic web; BPMN; semantic web;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:13:y:2009:i:2:p:32-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Pocatilu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.