The Relationship between the Quality of Life Concept and Social Marketing Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lelia Voinea & Alina Filip, 2011. "Analyzing the Main Changes in New Consumer Buying Behavior during Economic Crisis," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 14-19, July.
- Filip, Alina, 2011. "New product development in business to business marketing - a relational perspective," MPRA Paper 31597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catalin Boja, 2011. "Clusters Models, Factors and Characteristics," International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(1), pages 34-43, July.
More about this item
Keywordsquality of life; standard of living; wellbeing; social marketing; level of satisfaction;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:ijeptp:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:75-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin Boja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.