Mobile Phone and Internet Consumers Rights Compliance in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Petrescu & Vasile Dinu & Camelia Ştefănescu & Eugen Dobrescu, 2010. "Human Factor’s Involvement in the Consumer Protection Management," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 267-286, June.
- Vasile Dinu, 2009. "Dimensions of Quality in Services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 243-245, June.
- Doru Alexandru Pleşea & Roxana Sârbu & Zoltan Kato, 2013. "The quality of mobile phone services provided by Romanian operators, from consumers` perspective," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmobile telephony; mobile Internet; consumers rights; contractual regulations; complaints; administrative quality indicators of data services;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:36:y:2014:i:16:p:501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.