Family Determinants of the Changing Gender Gap in Educational Attainment: A Comparison of the U.S. and Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2015.
"What drives the reversal of the gender education gap? Evidence from Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(53), pages 5748-5775, November.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2015. "What drives the reversal of the gender education gap? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 159, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Anne McDaniel, 2013. "Parental Education and the Gender Gap in University Completion in Europe," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(3), pages 71-84, July.
More about this item
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqsjb:v129_y2009_i1_q1_p169-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Freudenmann). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.