International Steam Coal Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nazifi, Fatemeh, 2013. "Modelling the price spread between EUA and CER carbon prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 434-445.
- Zaklan, Aleksandar & Cullmann, Astrid & Neumann, Anne & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2012.
"The globalization of steam coal markets and the role of logistics: An empirical analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 105-116.
- Aleksandar Zaklan & Astrid Cullmann & Anne Neumann & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2009. "The Globalization of Steam Coal Markets and the Role of Logistics: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 956, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rickels, Wilfried & Görlich, Dennis & Oberst, Gerrit & Peterson, Sonja, 2012. "Carbon price dynamics: Evidence from Phase II of the European Emission Trading Scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1804, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz, 2008. "Analysis of the World Market for Steam Coal Using a Complementarity Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 818, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Renou-Maissant, Patricia, 2012. "Toward the integration of European natural gas markets:A time-varying approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 779-790.
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz & Claudia Kemfert & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2013. "Global steam coal markets until 2030: perspectives on production, trade and consumption under increasing carbon constraints," Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.),Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 4, pages 103-122, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Theodosios Perifanis & Athanasios Dagoumas, 2020. "Price and Volatility Spillovers between Crude Oil and Natural Gas markets in Europe and Japan-Korea," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 432-446.
- Derek Bunn, Julien Chevallier, Yannick Le Pen, and Benoit Sevi, 2017.
"Fundamental and Financial Influences on the Co-movement of Oil and Gas Prices,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Derek Bunn & Julien Chevallier & Yannick Le Pen & Benoit Sévi, 2017. "Fundamental and Financial Influences on the Co-movement of Oil and Gas prices," Post-Print hal-01619890, HAL.
- Nick, Sebastian & Tischler, Benjamin, 2014. "The Law of one Price in Global Natural Gas Markets - A Threshold Cointegration Analysis," EWI Working Papers 2014-16, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Narjes Zamani, 2016. "The Relationship between Crude Oil and Coal Markets: A New Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 801-805.
- Ingram, Darren, 2016. "Public relations and external communications as an aid to export : Examination of leading companies in Western Finland," Thesis Commons c2t4d, Center for Open Science.
- Liu, Bo & Geman, Hélyette, 2017. "World coal markets: Still weakly integrated and moving east," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 63-76.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2017. "Estimating the speed of adjustment to target levels: The case of energy prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 419-427.
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2013. "Causality-in-mean and causality-in-variance within the international steam coal market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 594-604.
- Sang-Hyun Kim & Yeon-Yi Lim & Dae-Wook Kim & Man-Keun Kim, 2020. "Swing Suppliers and International Natural Gas Market Integration," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-1, September.
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2010. "COALMOD-World: A Model to Assess International Coal Markets until 2030," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1067, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2015. "Dynamic steam coal market integration: Evidence from rolling cointegration analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 510-520.
- Raymond Li, Roselyne Joyeux, and Ronald D. Ripple, 2014. "International Natural Gas market Integration," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Atle Oglend & Petter Osmundsen & Tore Selland Kleppe, 2015.
"Trade with Endogenous Transportation Costs: The Value of LNG Exports,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Øglend, Atle & Osmundsen, Petter & Kleppe, Tore Selland, 2015. "Trade with Endogenous Transportation Costs: The Value of LNG Exports," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/5, University of Stavanger.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Brzeszczynski, Janusz & Ciner, Cetin & Lau, Marco C.K. & Lucey, Brian & Yarovaya, Larisa, 2019. "Price and volatility spillovers across the international steam coal market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 119-138.
- Abdullahi Alim & Peter R. Hartley & Yihui Lan, 2018. "Asian Spot Prices for LNG and other Energy Commodities," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Jerzy Rembeza, 2020. "Coal Prices in Poland: Is the Domestic Market Separated from the International Market?," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 405-410.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2011. "Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 827-841.
- Guangyong Zhang & Lixin Tian & Min Fu & Bingyue Wan & Wenbin Zhang, 2020. "Research on the Transmission Ability of China’s Thermal Coal Price Information Based on Directed Limited Penetrable Interdependent Network," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-1, September.
- Drachal, Krzysztof, 2018. "Comparison between Bayesian and information-theoretic model averaging: Fossil fuels prices example," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 208-251.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2010v31-03-a10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.