The Introduction of Markets in a Hypercentralized Economy: The Case of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkett, John P., 1985. "Systemic influences on the physical quality of life: A Bayesian analysis of cross-sectional data," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 145-163, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andren, Daniela & Earle, John S. & Sapatoru, Dana, 2005.
"The wage effects of schooling under socialism and in transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 300-323, June.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, "undated". "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20051, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, 2004. "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-108, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2003.
"The structure of wages during the economic transition in Romania,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 345-366, December.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel, 1999. "The structure of wages during the economic transition in Romania," FCND discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rada Cristina IRIMIE, 2014. "Daily Life Under Communism. The Case Of Romania," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 266-283, April.
More about this item
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:4:p:163-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.