State "Currencies" and the Transition to the U.S. Dollar: Clarifying Some Confusions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Piatt Andrew, 1904. "The End of the Mexican Dollar," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 321-356.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2010.
"Monetary Policy and the Dollar,"
NBER Chapters,in: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s, pages 121-149
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Dollar," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0913, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2009. "Monetary Policy and the Dollar," NBER Working Papers 14993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald W. Michener & Robert E. Wright, 2006. "Farley Grubbâ€™s Noisy Evasions on Colonial Money: A Rejoinder," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(2), pages 251-274, May.
- Ronald W. Michener & Robert E. Wright, 2006. "Miscounting Money of Colonial America," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 4-44, January.
- Farley Grubb, 2006. "Theory, Evidence, and Beliefâ€”The Colonial Money Puzzle Revisited: Reply to Michener and Wright," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(1), pages 45-72, January.
- World Bank, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects, June 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18647.
- Stephen F. Quinn & William Roberds, 2008. "The evolution of the check as a means of payment: a historical survey," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Farley Grubb, 2006. "Benjamin Franklin and Colonial Money: A Reply to Michener and Wrightâ€”Yet Again," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(3), pages 484-510, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:95:y:2005:i:3:p:682-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.