Strategic Behavior in Contests: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hugo M. Mialon, 2012. "Dynamic Multi-Activity Contests," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 520-538, June.
- Morgan, John & Vardy, Felix, 2007.
"The value of commitment in contests and tournaments when observation is costly,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 326-338, August.
- Morgan, John & VÃ¡rdy, Felix, 2005. "The Value of Commitment in Contests and Tournaments when Observation is Costly," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt0s6752rf, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Felix Várdy & John Morgan, 2005. "The Value of Commitment in Contests and Tournaments when Observation is Costly," Public Economics 0504005, EconWPA.
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Rota-Graziosi, Grégoire, 2012.
"Endogenous timing in general rent-seeking and conflict models,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 168-184.
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Rota Graziosi, Gregoire, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent-Seeking and Conflict Models," MPRA Paper 24084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Magnus Hoffmann, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent‐Seeking and Conflict Models," Working Papers halshs-00553119, HAL.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Magnus HOFFMANN, 2010. "Endogenous Timing in General Rent?Seeking and Conflict Models," Working Papers 201024, CERDI.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Magnus Hoffmann, 2012. "Endogenous timing in general rent-seeking and conflict models," Post-Print halshs-00689738, HAL.
- Alexander Matros, 2004.
"Players with Fixed Resources in Elimination Tournaments,"
2004 Meeting Papers
616, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Matros, 2004. "Players with Fixed Resources in Elimination Tournaments," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 295, Econometric Society.
- repec:pit:wpaper:205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:89:y:1999:i:3:p:694-694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.