Replicating Ricardian Equivalence Tests with Simulated Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Gregory Mankiw, N., 1999.
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1615-1669
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1820, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Mankiw, N, 1999. "Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 2643866, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 6470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Heathcote, 2005.
"Fiscal Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Incomplete Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(1), pages 161-188.
- Heathcote, Jonathan, 1999. "Fiscal Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Incomplete Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 319, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Jul 1999.
- Heathcote, Jonathan, 2001. "Fiscal Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 01-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Heathcote, 2003. "Fiscal Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-23, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Leung, Siu Fai, 2007. "The existence, uniqueness, and optimality of the terminal wealth depletion time in life-cycle models of saving under uncertain lifetime and borrowing constraint," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 470-493, May.
- Salma Slimani, 2016. "Threshold Effects of Fiscal Policy on Economic Activity in Developing Countries," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(3), pages 20-37, March.
- Jørgensen, Ole Hagen & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard, 2009. "Labour supply and retirement policy in an overlapping generations model with stochastic fertility," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2009, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Ahmad Baharumshah & Evan Lau & Ahmed Khalid, 2006.
"Testing Twin Deficits Hypothesis using VARs and Variance Decomposition,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 331-354.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau & Ahmed M. Khalid, 2005. "Testing Twin Deficits Hypothesis: Using VARs and Variance Decomposition," International Finance 0504001, EconWPA.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2006:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hayo, Bernd & Neumeier, Florian, 2017.
"The (In)validity of the Ricardian equivalence theorem–findings from a representative German population survey,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 162-174.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2016. "The (In)Validity of the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem - Findings from a Representative German Population Survey," ifo Working Paper Series 233, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2016. "The (In)Validity of the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem—Findings from a Representative German Population Survey," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201611, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Carlos de Resende & René Lalonde & Stephen Snudden, 2010. "The Power of Many: Assessing the Economic Impact of the Global Fiscal Stimulus," Discussion Papers 10-1, Bank of Canada.
- László Kónya & Bekzod Abdullaev, 2015. "Does Ricardian equivalence hold in Australia? A revision based on testing super exogeneity with impulse-indicator saturation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 423-448, September.
- Waqas, Muhammad & Awan, Masood Sarwar, 2011. "Are Pakistani Consumers Ricardian?," MPRA Paper 35375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Norway; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Reiter, Michael, 1999. "Ricardian equivalence with uninformed consumers?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 747-758, November.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 763-801, June.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 13264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalou, Sofia & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria, 2012. "The twin deficits hypothesis: Revisiting an EMU country," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 230-241.
- Joe Stone & Jo Anna Gray, 2006.
"Ricardian equivalence for sub-national states,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12.
- Jo Anna Gray & Joe Stone, 2005. "Ricardian Equivalence for Sub-national States," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-2, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2005.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i3p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2002. "Ricardian Equivalence with Incomplete Household Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 8851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2002. "Ricardian Equivalence with Incomplete Household Risk Sharing: Technical Paper 2002-4," Working Papers 14222, Congressional Budget Office.
- Waqas, Muhamad & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "We are living on the cost of our children," MPRA Paper 32044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CARDIA, Emanuela & KOZHAYA, Norma & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1999. "Distortionary Taxation and Labor Supply: Evidence from Canada," Cahiers de recherche 9913, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:1:p:65-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.