The "Fundamental Transformation" in Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1996. "The "Fundamental Transformation" in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 5471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Hammour, Mohamad L., 1996.
"On the ills of adjustment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 161-192, October.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1995. "On the Ills of Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 5198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1995. "On the Ills of Adjustment," Working papers 95-21, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hall, Robert E & Lazear, Edward P, 1984.
"The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-257, April.
- Robert E. Hall & Edward P. Lazear, 1982. "The Excess Sensitivity of Layoffs and Quits to Demand," NBER Working Papers 0864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Michelacci, 2003. "Low Returns in R&D Due to the Lack of Entrepreneurial Skills," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 207-225, January.
- Gert Wagner, 2005. "Un Siglo de Tributación Minera en Chile: 1880-1980," Documentos de Trabajo 288, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "F.A. Hayek," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xavier Galiègue, 1999. "Rigidités microéconomiques, flexibilité macroéconomique. L'émergence d'une macro-économie de la spécificité et de l'irréversibilité," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(1), pages 19-36.
- Bos J.W.B. & Santen P.C. van & Schilp P., 2013.
"The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking,"
056, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & van Santen, Peter C., 2015. "The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking," Working Paper Series 296, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Oscar Landerretche Moreno, 2007. "Creation and Destruction: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Working Papers wp246, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Andre Kurmann & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2006.
"Credit Market Frictions with Costly Capital Reallocation as a Propagation Mechanism,"
2006 Meeting Papers
365, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- André Kurmann & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2007. "Search Frictions in Physical Capital Markets as a Propagation Mechanism," Cahiers de recherche 0712, CIRPEE.
- Michelacci, Claudio, 2002. "Low Returns in R&D Due to Lack of Entrepreneurial Skills," CEPR Discussion Papers 3179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maciej K. Dudek & Ã³wna Handlowa, 2006. "On Artificial Structural Unemployment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 171, Society for Computational Economics.
- J.W.B. Bos & P.C. van Santen & P. Schilp, 2009. "Reallocating Profits in Restructuring Industries: Evidence from European and US Banking," Working Papers 09-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Scholz, Christian M., 1997. "Environmental tax reform with irreversible investment, technological progress and unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 798, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Olivier Blanchard & Augustin Landier, 2001. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labor Market Reform: Fixed Duration Contracts in France," NBER Working Papers 8219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O Blanchard & A Landier, 2002. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labour Market Reform: fixed--Term Contracts in France," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 214-244, June.
- Robert E. Hall, 1999. "Aggregate Job Destruction and Inventory Liquidation," NBER Working Papers 6912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gert-Jan Linders, 2004. "The Effect of Domestic Institutions on International Trade Flows: A sectoral analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa04p357, European Regional Science Association.
- Tse, Chung Yi, 2000. "Monopoly, human capital accumulation and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 137-174, February.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:181-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.