On Strategic Commitment: Contracting versus Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Ove Moene, Karl, 2011. "Aggressive elites and vulnerable entrepreneurs - trust and cooperation in the shadow of conflict," Memorandum 16/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2013.
"Legal Institutions, Innovation, And Growth,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 937-956, August.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2010. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CSEF Working Papers 256, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo & Immordino, Giovanni & Riboni, Alessandro, 2011. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 8433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Giovanni Immordino & Alessandro Riboni, 2011. "Legal Institutions, Innovation and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 3489, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,RenÃ© & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Jorge Montesinos & Eduardo Saavedra, 2012. "Algunos Alcances en torno a la Institucionalidad y Renegociación de Concesiones en la Infraestructura de Transporte de Uso Público en Perú," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv277, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 1996. "Profit sharing regulation and repeated bargaining with a shut-down option," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 339-368, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:437-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.