Economic Integration and the Location of Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2002. "Input Chains and Industrialization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 565-587.
- Joaquin Andaluz & Luis Fernando Lanaspa & Fernando Sanz, 2002. "Geographical Dynamics: A Sectoral Comparison Between the Economic Landscapes of the United States and Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 321-332.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002. "A Geometry Of Specialisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Susana IRANZO, "undated". "Trade Liberalization, Agglomeration and Public Policies: the Case of the European Regional Policies," EcoMod2004 330600070, EcoMod.
- Michel Houdebine, 1999. "Concentration géographique des activités et spécialisation des départements français," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 189-204.
- Helen Caraveli & John Darzentas, 2006. "Centre-Periphery and Specialization in the E. U. : An Analysis From a New Economic Geography Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p258, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta Casanova & Vicente Orts Ríos, 2011.
"Assessing the tendency of Spanish manufacturing industries to cluster: Co-localization and establishment size,"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2011-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marta R. Casanova & Vicente Orts, 2011. "Assessing the Tendency of Spanish Manufacturing Industries to Cluster: Co-localization and Establishment Size," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1227, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta R. Casanova & Vicente Orts & José M. Albert, 2017. "Sectoral scope and colocalisation of Spanish manufacturing industries," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 65-92, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:296-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.