Uncertain Altruism and Investment in Children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel T. A. Croson, 2007. "Theories Of Commitment, Altruism And Reciprocity: Evidence From Linear Public Goods Games," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(2), pages 199-216, April.
- Córdoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013.
"What explains schooling differences across countries?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 184-202.
- Juan Carlos Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2011. "What Explains Schooling Differences Across Countries?," Working Papers 2011-028, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "What explains schooling differences across countries?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36066, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- M.L. Leroux & P. Pestieau, 2014.
"Social Security and Family Support,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(1), pages 115-143, February.
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2011. "Social security and family support," CORE Discussion Papers 2011045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau, 2014. "Social Security and Family Support," Post-Print halshs-01157448, HAL.
- Cremer Helmuth & Gahvari Firouz & Pestieau Pierre, 2013.
"Endogenous Altruism, Redistribution, and Long-Term Care,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 499-524, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous altruism, redistribution, and long term care," TSE Working Papers 13-386, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous altruism, redistribution, and long term care," IDEI Working Papers 768, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2017.
"Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 12-24.
- CREMER, Helmuth & gahvari, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care," CORE Discussion Papers 2013047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nordblom, K., 2001.
"Within-the-Family Education and Its Impact on Equality,"
2001:06, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Katarina Nordblom, 2001. "Within-the-family education and its impact on equality," Public Economics 0105004, EconWPA.
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and its Impact on Equality," Working Paper Series 2001:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Rangazas, Peter, 2000. "Schooling and economic growth: A King-Rebelo experiment with human capital," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 397-416, October.
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Lagerl–f, 2004.
"Efficiency-enhancing signalling in the Samaritan's dilemma,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 55-69, January.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2002. "Efficiency-Enhancing Signalling in the Samaritan's Dilemma," Microeconomics 0207001, EconWPA.
- Lagerlöf, Johan N. M., 2003. "Efficiency-Enhancing Signalling in the Samaritan's Dilemma," CEPR Discussion Papers 3842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Lagerlöf, 1999. "Incomplete Information in the Samaritan's Dilemma: The Dilemma (Almost) Vanishes," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Jun 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:4:p:994-1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.