Uncertain Altruism and Investment in Children
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 83 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Córdoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013.
"What explains schooling differences across countries?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 184-202.
- Juan Carlos Cordoba & Marla Ripoll, 2011. "What Explains Schooling Differences Across Countries?," Working Papers 2011-028, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Cordoba, Juan Carlos & Ripoll, Marla, 2013. "What explains schooling differences across countries?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36066, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- M.L. Leroux & P. Pestieau, 2014. "Social Security and Family Support," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(1), pages 115-143, February.
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2011. "Social security and family support," CORE Discussion Papers 2011045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau, 2014. "Social Security and Family Support," Post-Print halshs-01157448, HAL.
- Cremer Helmuth & Gahvari Firouz & Pestieau Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous Altruism, Redistribution, and Long-Term Care," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 499-524, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous altruism, redistribution, and long term care," TSE Working Papers 13-386, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous altruism, redistribution, and long term care," IDEI Working Papers 768, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2017. "Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 12-24.
- CREMER, Helmuth & gahvari, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Uncertain altruism and the provision of long term care," CORE Discussion Papers 2013047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and its Impact on Equality," Working Paper Series 2001:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Katarina Nordblom, 2001. "Within-the-family education and its impact on equality," Public Economics 0105004, EconWPA.
- Nordblom, K., 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and Its Impact on Equality," Papers 2001:06, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Rangazas, Peter, 2000. "Schooling and economic growth: A King-Rebelo experiment with human capital," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 397-416, October.
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Johan Lagerl–f, 2004. "Efficiency-enhancing signalling in the Samaritan's dilemma," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 55-69, January.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2002. "Efficiency-Enhancing Signalling in the Samaritan's Dilemma," Microeconomics 0207001, EconWPA.
- Lagerlöf, Johan N. M., 2003. "Efficiency-Enhancing Signalling in the Samaritan's Dilemma," CEPR Discussion Papers 3842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Lagerlöf, 1999. "Incomplete Information in the Samaritan's Dilemma: The Dilemma (Almost) Vanishes," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Jun 2002.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:4:p:994-1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed