Lessons from Korean Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Prates Romero & Elton Freitas & Gustavo Britto & Clara Coelho, 2015. "The Great Divide: The Paths of Industrial Competitiveness in Brazil and South Korea," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 519, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- William Easterly, 1995.
"Explaining Miracles: Growth Regressions Meet the Gang of Four,"
NBER Chapters,in: Growth Theories in Light of the East Asian Experience, NBER-EASE Volume 4, pages 267-299
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & DEC, 1994. "Explaining miracles : growth regressions meet the Gang of Four," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1250, The World Bank.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2002. "Debt Relief: What Do the Markets Think?," NBER Working Papers 9369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Peter Blair Henry, 2005. "Is Debt Relief Efficient?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 1017-1051, April.
- Hee-Won Yang & Chan-Young Hong & Seong-Mun Jeong & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "The military Expenditure and Economic Growth in the case of the South Korea : The dynamic Computational Equilibrium model in an Endogeneous Growth Perspective," EcoMod2012 4264, EcoMod.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2002. "Is Disinflation Good for the Stock Market?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1617-1648, August.
- Yang, Heewon & Hong, Chanyoung & Jung, Sungmoon & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2015. "Arms or butter: The economic effect of an increase in military expenditure," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 596-615.
- Moon, Choon-Geol & Jain, Parul, 1995. "Macroeconomic aspects of Korea's liberalization policy: A cointegrated VAR study," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 469-492.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Fischer, Stanley, 1995.
"Structural adjustment, stabilization and policy reform: Domestic and international finance,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 2845-2924
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, "undated". "Structural Adjustment, Stabilization and Policy Reform: Domestic and International Finance," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," Working Papers id:12112, eSocialSciences.
- AKBAR Mohammad & NAQVI Zareen Fatima, "undated". "Are Exports an Engine of Growth in Pakistan?," EcoMod2003 330700004, EcoMod.
- Sengupta, Jati K. & España, J.R., 1992. "Exports and growth: an econometric analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2835, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Chen, Shaw & Chowdhury, Gopa, 1995. "Companies' investment decisions in the NICS--evidence from Taiwan and South Korea," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 283-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:2:p:104-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.