Self-fulfilling Optimism in a Trade-Friction Model of the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sniekers, F.J.T., 2013.
"Endogenous Beveridge cycles and the volatility of unemployment,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
13-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2016. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2014. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Helle Bunzel, 2003.
"Dynamics of the planning solution in the discrete-time textbook model of labor market search and matching,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(19), pages 1-10.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2003. "Dynamics of the Planning Solution in the Discrete-Time Textbook Model of Labor Market Search and Matching," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10253, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:19:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coles, Melvyn G. & Wright, Randall, 1998.
"A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Search, Bargaining, and Money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 32-54, January.
- Melvyn Cole & Randall Wright, "undated". "A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Search, Bargaining, and Money," CARESS Working Papres 97-9, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Bhattacharya, J. & Bunzel, H., 2003. "Chaotic Planning Solutions in the Textbook Model of Labor Market Search and Matching," Discussion Paper 2003-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ennis, H.M.Huberto M., 2004. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Melvyn Coles & Randall Wright, 1994. "Dynamic bargaining theory," Staff Report 172, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Godfrey Keller & Kevin Roberts & Margaret Stevens, 2007. "Unemployment, Participation and Market Size," Economics Series Working Papers 362, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:78:y:1988:i:2:p:369-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.